Friday, September 05, 2003

Pat Davison, a Billings candidate for governor, has his website up. I think I mentioned Bob Brown's website before, but in case I forgot, here it is. And Brian Schweitzer's is here. According to the GOP E-brief, Tom Keating and Ken Miller don't have websites yet. Not sure who I am forgetting, but perhaps someone will remind me.


This Lee state bureau story indicates that Arnold Sherman may be contemplating a run for governor. That could be an extremely entertaining campaign. As this story shows, Mr. Sherman can be blunt and unorthodox about the problems of the Montana economy, including criticism of poor planning and an anti-tax and anti-government attitude. Watch out, though: He tends to make sense.

While you are at the Big Sky Business Journal's website linked above, you might look for the response of Joe McClure, executive director of the Big Sky Economic Development Authority, to Evelyn Pyburn's complaint of favoritism toward the Billings Gazette. It's a pretty thorough response, but I find it only in the dead-tree edition.

No comments: