Friday, September 05, 2003

This out of Livingston:

Todd O'Hair will announce his candidacy for Montana Secretary of State Monday, September 8, 2003, at events in Livingston and Helena. The events will be held at RY Timber in Livingston and at the Montana State Capitol in Helena.

"It is a great honor to seek public office in the state of Montana. I am fortunate to have family and friends that have been very supportive of my decision to serve the people of Montana," said O'Hair. "I encourage all Montanans to be a part of the unique election process we enjoy in this state and join me for my announcements in my home town of Livingston and at the State Capitol in Helena."

O'Hair, 36, currently serves as the Natural Resources Policy Advisor to Governor Judy Martz. He previously worked for Congressman Rick Hill as Montana State Director. His family owns and operates a fifth generation ranch south of Livingston. O'Hair, a graduate of Montana State University-Bozeman, is married with one stepchild.

No comments: