Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Back in the saddle

Blogging's been fun here the last month, and I've enjoyed all of the comments, even if it ultimately turns out that 98 percent of them were from Don P. Mellon. Now it's time to slow down again.

Classes started today at MSU-Billings. I've got two German courses, and I'm working as a tutor as many hours at the Academic Support Center as I legally can without compromising my part-time status. Then there's the newspaper. The schedule won't be as grueling as it was in the fall, but it will be plenty busy, and I have to spend as much time as I can doing things that might actually put a nickel or two in my pocket. So I'll be blogging some, at a reduced pace.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adios Compadre - Hasta La Vista.

Anonymous said...

Eric, that doesn't look like German. Good luck with that schedule, David.

Anonymous said...

Auf Wiederschauen.

Anonymous said...

Tony must have gotten some bad drugs- he has been unusually mean lately, even for him

David said...

With Tony it's never a question of whether you are going to piss him off; it's just a question of when, and for how long. I won't be holding my breath.

Anonymous said...

He's officially pissed off at the whole continent. That's why he's going to live on a boat. He'll be shooting fish, with nobody else around to get pissed off at.

Rocky Smith said...

Why would he be shooting the fish? Did they vote for Republicans- or suggest that Tony is not a conservative?